General Terms and Conditions - serviportal.eu
- CE WORK trade s. r. o., Hlavná 22, 943 01 Štúrovo, Business ID number: 53259807, Tax Identification Number: 2121314591, VAT ID: SK2121314591
Registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court in Nitra, Section: Sro, Insert: 52148/N
- JMK service s. r. o., Hlavná 22, 943 01 Štúrovo, Slovak Business ID number: 53259408, Tax Identification Number: 2121314525, VAT ID: SK2121314525
Registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court in Nitra, Section: Sro, Insert: 52153/N
- KHJ Company s. r. o., Školská 24, 943 60 Nána, Slovak Business ID number: 53339258, Tax Identification Number: 2121340144, VAT ID: SK2121340144
Registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court in Nitra, Section: Sro, Insert: 52553/N
- Serving Business s.r.o., Školská 24, 943 60 Nána, Slovak Business ID number: 53439511,Tax Identification Number: 2121365950, VAT ID: SK2121365950
Registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court in Nitra, Section: Sro, Insert: 52901/N
hereinafter referred to as the "providers" or "intermediaries".
2. User, contract conclusion
The User (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) is a natural or legal person who registers in the serviportal.eu system (hereinafter referred to as the “Portal”). By registering and logging in to the Portal, the user accepts these General Terms and Conditions as a draft contract from the providers and a contractual relationship is established, the purpose of which is to use the Portal.
3. Description of the portal services
Providers provide the following service:
- the user can use the Portal - this allows the user to order from one of the providers the mediation of their service for the end client.
Registration is free, there is no obligation to make any payment or the obligation to use other services. When registering the user will provide the following information: surname and first name, address, title, e-mail address, telephone number, residential address, identification card number. The user acknowledges that the providers are obliged to verify the identity of the user in accordance with the Act 297/2008 Coll. on protection against money laundering (it is not a condition for registration, but it is necessary before making an active transaction.) By providing their personal data, the user gives their explicit consent to its storage and processing during the period of validity of the registration and business relationship or for an additional period required by special regulations.
Entrepreneurs who have their registered office and perform activities in Hungary and the Slovak Republic can register on the Portal.
The user can use the Portal as follows:
- he or she enters a draft order for the mediation of his or her services - individually or together with other users, this is not yet considered a draft contract
- if the user saves the draft order as closed, it is considered to be a draft contract
- the closed draft order will be assessed by the Provider and may be approved by him. After approval, the user downloads the texts of the contracts from the portal, sends the relevant copy to the end client and ensures that the user accepts and signs the contract and the user signs the contract with the Provider, too.
- the user uploads to the Portal the following:
- signed contract between the intermediary and the end client
- signed contract between the user and the intermediary
- an invoice issued to the intermediary (its amount is 95% of the final price of the service for the end client VAT-exclusive)
- any other documents needed for invoicing to the end client (e. g. confirmation of performance)
- the intermediary sends an invoice to the end client
- after receiving the payment from the end user, the intermediary will pay the user's invoice by bank transfer in accordance with the conditions specified in the point "Terms of payment".
The price for the service mediation is 5% of the final price VAT-exclusive, it is realized by the user selling their service to the intermediary for 95% of the final price VAT-exclusive to the intermediary.
5. Terms of payment
The intermediary will pay the user the invoice within the due date, but not before receiving payment for the service from the end client. If the end client pays only a part of the total price at once, the intermediary will pay the user only in proportion to the payment received. If the intermediary issues an invoice to the end client VAT-inclusive (for example, a private person, another person without VAT-ID, or a Slovak company), then the payment received from the end client is credited first to the VAT payment, then to part of the price that is VAT-exclusive, i.e., the user is reimbursed proportionally from the received net price for the service.
6. Responsibility for the services provided
The user is directly responsible to the end client for the quality and other properties of the mediated service, he or she is also obliged to solve their warranty and similar requirements without undue delay. Details and technical details not regulated by the contracts downloaded from the portal may be additionally agreed between the user and the end client directly between themselves.