The operators of the serviportal.eu website are the following companies:
- CE WORK trade s. r. o., Hlavná 22, 943 01 Štúrovo, Business ID number: 53259807, Tax Identification Number: 2121314591, VAT ID: SK2121314591
Registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court in Nitra, Section: Sro, Insert: 52148/N
- JMK service s. r. o., Hlavná 22, 943 01 Štúrovo, Slovak Business ID number: 53259408, Tax Identification Number: 2121314525, VAT ID: SK2121314525
Registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court in Nitra, Section: Sro, Insert: 52153/N
- KHJ Company s. r. o., Školská 24, 943 60 Nána, Slovak Business ID number: 53339258, Tax Identification Number: 2121340144, VAT ID: SK2121340144
Registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court in Nitra, Section: Sro, Insert: 52553/N
- Serving Business s.r.o., Školská 24, 943 60 Nána, Slovak Business ID number: 53439511,Tax Identification Number: 2121365950, VAT ID: SK2121365950
Registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court in Nitra, Section: Sro, Insert: 52901/N
Contact details: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: 036-37 000 13.
Operator is responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data and on the free movement of such data, (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR").
The operator has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure personal data protection. The operator has not designated a responsible person. The operator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or international organizations.
Personal data is any information of any identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as the "data subject"); an identifiable data subject is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or by reference to one or more elements specific to physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that data subject in question.
Scope of personal data processing
We process only those personal data of our customers that are necessary for the provision of services to our customers. These data include: name and surname, title, address of permanent residence, ID card number or other identification document, delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number, payment details, IP address, order history.
Purpose of personal data processing
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- performance of the contract concluded between the company and its customer
- issuance of a tax document
- marketing purposes in order to inform our customers about new products and services of the company (only on the basis of prior voluntary and informed consent of our customers)
- fulfilment of possible legal obligations arising for the company from legal regulations (e. g. complaints related to goods)
- identification of the website user
- logging in to online services, sending system information and notifications
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data by the company is carried out on the basis of the following legal bases:
- the data subject agreed to the processing of his or her personal data
- processing is necessary for the contract performance between the company and the customer
- processing of personal data is necessary according to a special regulation
Period and place of personal data collection
- personal data of customers obtained for the purpose of the performance of contract/business relationship is processed and collected by the company for the duration of the contract, including warranty and complaint conditions
- if the customer gives the company consent to the use of his or her personal data for marketing purposes, the company processes his or her personal data for this purpose for the period specified in the consent or until the withdrawal of the consent
Access to personal data for third parties
Authorized persons may also have access to the customers' personal data, but only if the company's legal obligations towards the authorized person are fulfilled.
Rights of the data subject
Customers have the following rights:
- the right to request access from the operator to personal data concerning the data subject
- the right to have their personal data corrected (if the customer's data is incorrect or has changed)
- the right to have their personal data deleted (if they are incorrect or processed illegally)
- the right to restrict their personal data processing (if the customer wishes so, we will process the data only for the most necessary legal reasons)
- the right to object to the processing of personal data (if the customer believes, that the company processes his or her personal data illegally, he or she may object to this)
- the right to data portability (customers may request our company to provide their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Customers may further request the transfer of such personal data to another operator)
Customers also have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority (Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Tel: 02/32 31 3214, E-mail: email@example.com)
If personal data are processed on the basis of written consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the personal data processing resulting from the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Please contact us at: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: 036-363700013 if you need more information regarding the personal data protection or in the case you want to exercise your rights as a data subject.
Processing of personal data on the basis of consent (for marketing purposes)
The company uses direct marketing to inform its customers about its current products and services. For this purpose, it uses the personal data of its customers only if they have given their prior consent for doing so. Customers have the right to withdraw their consent at any time with immediate effect without giving reasons. Just send an email to email@example.com. Upon withdrawal of the relevant consent by the customer, the company will stop to process the personal data in question and will delete them immediately.
When using the company's website, cookies are stored on the computer or mobile device that accesses the website, thanks to which the website retains information about the customer's steps and preferences for a certain period of time and the company uses them to better adjust the website content to the interests of the website visitors.
The website gives the customer a choice - to express their agreement or disagreement with the storage of cookies.
If the customer disagrees with the storage of cookies, he or she will probably have to manually adjust some settings each time he or she visits the website and some services and functions might not work.
The company is not responsible for the storage of cookies on the websites of third parties or on computers and mobile devices that are not fully under the user's control.